Music Care Conference coming to BC
14th National Music Care Conference is a one-day learning experience for people interested in music and care.
- Learn from music care experts
- Be inspired by music care stories
- Be refreshed by beautiful music
- Gain continuing education hours
- Engage in peer-sharing and networking opportunities
- Keep current with music and health research
Who is the Conference For?
- Care partners, musicians, students teachers
- Date & Time – Saturday, November 5 – 9-4:30 p.m. PST
- Where – Anvil Centre, 777 Columbia St., New Westminster, BC
- Cost - In-person Regular - $130 Seniors/Students - $75 Virtual - $75 Group Rates Available
Speakers & Performers
The Music Care Conference offers a variety of speakers and performers throughout the day.
Note, these speakers and performers will be broadcast virtually.
Susan Aglukark – 2022 Juno Humanitarian of the Year
Dr. Heather Mohan – Founder Lumina Society
Dr. Corene Thaut – Co-Founder, Neurologic Music Therapy
Music Care Cameo Stories & Performances
Olivia Blander & Julia Lockhart - Vancouver Symphony Musicians
Brian Doerksen – Juno Award-winning Musician
Jeff Standfield – Vancouver Adapted Music Society
About the Workshops
- Workshops at the Music Care Conference offer you a chance to dig deeper into your personal areas of interest. Workshops are offered in 2 sessions including a research track.
- When you register, please choose the workshop from each session that you wish to attend.
- Note that only the Research Track and Addressing Loneliness in Dementia with Dr. Kristine Theurer (1) and Adaptive Technology (2) are offered virtually.
SHARE THIS ON SOCIAL MEDIA